Stourm a ran war bep tachenn is a collection of one hundred poems in Breton language written by Anjela Duval, for the majority at the end of her life. The book also includes a foreword by Ivona Martin, a chronology of the life and works of the Breton poetess, an article on “Anjela Duval today”, explanatory notes, a bibliography and an alphabetical index of the poems. (All is in Breton).
- Form: the title, writing of the hand of Anjela Duval, is printed in red on a black jacket.
- Cover: Rives tradition natural ivory 250 g/m2.
- Interior: Rives tradition clear ivory 120 g/m2.
- Illustrations: by Hubert Coatleven.
- Format: 14 X 24 cm.
- Number of pages: 172 interior pages.
- Date of publication: November 1998.
- Published by: Mignoned Anjela (Paimpol) and diffused by Coop Breizh (Spezet F-29).
- Price: 19,82 euro.